The Testing Accommodation Centers (TAC) are available to facilitate exams for students with accommodations approved through Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD).
Course Instructors looking to have students take their accommodated exam with the TAC should submit their exam request via the faculty Accommodate Platform at least 5 days prior to the exam and should direct their students to "Schedule Exam with TAC" through Accommodate.
The TAC is available to facilitate exams between 9AM and 9PM for Fall and Winter semesters of 2022-23. If you are looking to arrange a space outside of our hours of operation, we have pulled together resources to help faculty in arranging spaces on campus.
The TACs are located on the central campus in the Modern Languages Building (MLB), 812 Washington Street, in Room B119 (basement level) and the Central Campus Classroom Building (CCCB), 1225 Geddes Avenue, in Room 0350 (Ruthven Lower Level).
Please direct any questions or issues to email@example.com or 734-763-1334.
Below, you will find a list of step-by-step instructions on how to request an exam with the TAC:
1) Log-in to Accommodate and select “Courses” on the left hand side of the home page.
2) You will now see the Course Catalog, which should automatically list all the courses you are teaching for the current semester. If you would like to select a different semester, please use the “Semester” drop-down menu.
3) From the list of courses for the selected semester, select which course you would like to request an exam for.
4) Within the selected course, click on the right arrow at the top of the page to view other selection options. Then, select “TAC - Course Exam Portal.”
5) On the following page, please select “Add New Exam Request.”
6) Enter in all the required information about the exam, and then select “Submit” once you have completed entering information into the exam request form. You will be able to go back and edit any exam request you submit to the TAC.