This fund is designed to support students who have speech disfluency issues, known commonly as stuttering. If you have this condition, or know someone who does, please let him or her know about this opportunity afforded to SSD.
The purpose of the Wolens Speech and Language Fund is to promote increased support and services for this community of students by awarding financial support:
- For the creation of community activities
- To promote outreach and awareness
- To provide speech therapy
- To offset the cost of adaptive technology aimed at improving conversational abilities
- To help defray the cost involved with membership and participation in local, regional, or national advocacy organizations
For more information, please contact the SSD office at (734) 763-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org