Third party testing agencies and graduate or licensure exams often have their own process for requesting accommodations. Documentation requirements can vary across agencies so it is important to review these requirements well in advance (six months to a year). Students may need updated documentation to meet the requirements of third party testing agencies.
SSD may be able to assist students in verifying accommodations you’ve received while at UMich or complete a form needed for another institution or testing agency. Please reach out to your Coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
More information about some of the testing organization accommodation processes and requirements can be found below:
- TOEFL English Language test
- Rackham Graduate School has Testing Information for prospective UMich graduate students.
- MCAT Medical College Admission test
- DAT Dental Admission Test - Umich’s School of Dentistry has Applicant Information you can visit.
- PCAT Pharmacy College Admission Test
- Social Work Licensing Exam - School of School Work Professional Licensing and Exam information
- LSAT Law School Admission Test
- MI Bar Exam More information about the LSAT and Bar Exams can be found on The UMich Law School’s LSAT FAQ and Bar Exam FAQ
- MI Test for Teacher Certification
- PANCE Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam
- USMLE Step Exams For more information or assistance please reach out to University of Michigan Medical School’s Learning and Disability Specialist Charlotte O’Connor (email@example.com). Additional information can also be found in UMMS Guidelines for Accommodations on NBME exams.
If the exam or agency you are requesting accommodations for is not listed, please check with the agency to review their process and what information you need to provide.