Services for Students with Disabilities

Study Abroad Programs Outside of UM

If a study abroad program is not taught by a UM faculty instructor, the VISA letter provided by SSD may not apply. To find out about what accommodations are provided for the study abroad program you wish to apply for, here is a list of  agencies that can assist you.

Study Abroad Programs Within UM

UM study abroad programs taught by UM faculty instructors will accept the SSD accommodations (VISA) letter. The Center for Global & Intercultural Studies (CGIS) offers two such programs.

CGIS Study Abroad Programs by Country