The Science Learning Center (SLC) provides appointment-based, small group tutoring for select groups of eligible students.
Which courses are supported by Appointment-Based Peer Tutoring?
- Biology 171, 172, 225, 305, and MCDB 310
- Chemistry 130, 210, 215, 230, 260/261, and 351
- Physics 135, 140, 235, and 240
Who qualifies for Appointment-Based Peer Tutoring?
Students enrolled in the above courses who are in one of the following groups:
- Comprehensive Studies Program (CSP)
- HAIL Scholars
- Douglass Houghton Scholars Program (DHSP)
- Transfer students
- Students registered with Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
- Students on Academic Probation
- Kessler Scholars