On Thursday, November 1st, five ADHD experts will be coming together for a panel discussion at the SSW in Rm B780 in honor of ADHD Awareness month from 12:00 – 1:00 pm.
Immediately following the panel, UM Students and Community members are invited to participate in a student-led dialogue for an opportunity of reflection and connection that will be held from 1:00 – 2:00 pm in the same location. Participants will also have the opportunity to speak with the panelists one-on-one after the panel discussion.
Supported by the Michigan Students for Disability Awareness (MSDA), this SSW DEI-sponsored event is free. Lunch will be provided, but space is limited, so make sure you RSVP at https://ssw.umich.edu/events/list/2018/11/01/59022-adhd-awareness-event-setting-the-record-straight. (Please make sure to include any dietary restrictions.)
- Sari Solden, M.S., is a psychotherapist and author of Women with Attention Deficit Disorder (2005) and Journeys Through ADDulthood (2002) and an international keynote speaker
- Geraldine Markel, Ph.D., is an educational psychologist, author, and ADHD productivity coach at Managing Your Mind Coaching and Seminars
- Terry Matlen, M.S.W., is a psychotherapist, author, consultant, and coach, specializing in women with ADHD
- Regina Carey, M.Ed., founder of Carey On, LLC specializes in working with adults with Invisible Disabilities and Women Empowerment
- Susan Hunsberger, M.A., is the owner of Strategize Organize, LLC, where she partners alongside adults and students struggling with chronic disorganization and/or ADHD as a Professional Organizer
Come join us in celebrating ADHD Awareness as our panel of experts set the record straight!!