As we move into the homestretch, the final stretch, of this semester and academic year, we want to remind you of the CAPS services that students can use the same day or within the same week.
End of Semester Services
- Initial consultation with a counselor to discuss your concerns and together decide on the next best step, given there are only 2 weeks left of classes.
- Follow-up consultations: During the end of every semester, we offer additional consultation appointments to address any last minute issues students may have.
- Counselors are on duty daily when CAPS is open to address urgent or crisis matters with walk-in appointments
- CAPS After Hours ensures a counselor is available to talk to you whenever CAPS is closed, including the semester break and spring/summer. Call 734-764-8312 to speak with a mental health counselor.
- Case Management Appointments: Our case managers can help a student decide what type of service is needed if it's unclear to the student, including services at home during the summer.
- The Wellness Zone (WZ): The WZ is a self-service resource to maximize emotional wellness and well-being.
Additional CAPS Resources
- Faculty and Staff Guide for Common Scenarios
- CAPS Stressbusters App
- Top 10 Ways Faculty Can Support Student Mental Health