Are you a person with a disability...
looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
Great opportunity for College students & College grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including ANSYS, Cox Enterprises, Epic, FAA, Medtronic, NIH, NSA, Procter & Gamble, Southwest Airlines, Verizon, UPS, & More Great Employers!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
- CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
- INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
- CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Register at www.careereco.com/register/
Virtual Career Fair Date: March 15, 2017