Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- If the primary impairment is cognitive, e.g. learning, attention, memory, etc., then a psychological evaluation is warranted.
- If the primary impairment is chronic health, e.g. seizure disorder, then a Chronic Health Condition verification form must be completed.
- If the primary impairment is mental health, e.g. anxiety, depression, etc., then you will need to have a certified professional fill out a Disability Verification Form.
How to Register with SSD
- Faxed to 734-936-3947
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Brought to our office at G-664 Haven Hall
Once our office receives the paperwork you will receive an email confirmation and be assigned a disability coordinator. You will be asked to contact your disability coordinator to set up a meeting.
During the initial meeting, the registration paperwork will be done. Your disability coordinator will determine your eligibility for services and identify reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations.