The American Association for the Advancement of Science seeks talented and determined undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities for 2019 STEM summer internship opportunities.
Applications are now being accepted. Please visit www.aaas.org/programs/entry-point to apply.
PARTNERS FOR 2019
Mayo Clinic College programs for undergraduates and graduates, L3T, and several university research experiences for undergraduates in life science, physics, mathematics, computer science, biology, chemistry, and mechanical and electrical engineering, including biomedical engineering.
- Acceptance is on a rolling basis.
- Full-time enrolled student before and after summer 2019
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Major in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or business
- Documented apparent or non-apparent disability*
- U.S. citizen
*AAAS does not disclose information about disability to partners without permission from the student. Students needing accommodations for an interview and/or internship placement will work with the partner and AAAS to make the necessary arrangements.
For more information, please contact Laureen Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-326-6649